Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats freeze??I have no download today!! WTF???

Really freeze, On my site where I posted the files the number of donwloads are 255 but in my Wupload user/files/ number of downloads are only 1.. What is ahppening? Why not all downloads are counting, please look at my stats..

Last edited:
Woow indeed the download speeds are very low free/premium... I feel sorry for the people who bought a premium account and don't have higher sources to download from...

heyy willy :( what's problem
??????

64a2354c.jpg

Every Link that i try to RU from FSC is give me error 404 (all are my links and are up)
My patience is verru low at this moment ....from 2 weeks u are not able to fix some problems .....allmost all hosts handle this problems in 2-3 days.I pay premium acc for keeping a backup account ...but i can't use the single function that i need-RU
I pay for nothing!!

WBB banned FSC because of that, and agreement was made, but once WU gets banned, since lot of haters of WU is there, I don't think there will be agreement.
Once WBB do that, everyone will follow example.
And that will be the end of WU.
They are signing their death, by leaving RU WU2WU

totally agree

ban wu to wu

will you shut up spamming this over and over.

mods should start banning those who keep spamming their 'ban wu 2 wu' message. You don't like it then move to another filehost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back