Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been having trouble uploading ever since i became a premium user. So far im very disappointed, I feel like I have wasted my money on your Wu.

I wait for hours to upload something and this is all i see...
FGzNm.png

So i just cancel upload.
Im from the US
my username: lgjr87@aol.com
Please help!!!

I have been having trouble uploading ever since i became a premium user. So far im very disappointed, I feel like I have wasted my money on your Wu.

I wait for hours to upload something and this is all i see...
FGzNm.png

So i just cancel upload.
Im from the US
my username: lgjr87@aol.com
Please help!!!

Hi, sewer!

I'm not sure which browser you're using, but at least with Chrome I tested your account - uploaded a file fine.

The status bar, however, is being misleading. It showed 0/0, but at the bottom of the browser, it showed the true upload status.

I'll look into this!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy's Monkey Business Promo Request Links!

Hey, all!

The first promo payout request links will show up in your stats page on July 11 (Sunday) - but they will not show up immediately on 00:00 server time.

The referral earnings have to calculate first, and then the links will show up shortly after!

To request them, click the links - hit "REQUEST" and put in your Wupload account info.

They will be added to your next payout!

Regards,
Willy!

i heard U.S. isp's are cracking down(warnings then internet speed get reduced then termination) on piracy downloaders. will ssl downloads prevent my isp from knowing what i download? does wupload offer ssl downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back