Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[WTS] Selling Warezko DDL website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yop I'm selling my DDL website, warezko.com cause I don't have time to manage it anymore.

Warezko is PR4 (I expect PR5 on next update).
Alexa: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/warezko.com (around 75000 yesterday).

It's based on my own script (nobody else owns it).

I'll include dl.warezko.com (script is also mine - has integrated autosubmitter so you can post your downloads to other DDL sites to get more traffic).

Features:

  • Site rating system
  • Good SEO
  • A lot of potential.. I think you can make huge $$$ per month (via sponsored downloads).
  • Whitelist, blacklist
  • Simple administration - you can click on "AUTO" and the script will insert downloads automatically (order by site rating).
  • You can note webmasters that they haven't put your link back.
  • Many backlinks
  • Average 2000+ UIP per day (Max: more than 5000).
  • And many many more.. you'll get everything!
Bidding starts on $100. Serious bidders only. Thanks!

If you want to buy it now, PM me your offer!


Traffic stats:
http://extremetracking.com/open?login=warezko (it's without download pages -> +300-500 UIPs).
 

33 comments

i was supposed to buy this but there was a problem with a bank transfer at the last second so the sale its still going :)

Highest bid : 370 $

gl
 
Okay one day left.. you have the last chance to get this site.

I removed BIN.

Made many improvements so you can earn more than $800 (probably much more) per month.
 
I think so, Mr-R-T.

With that traffic (5000 UIP/day) and after I optimized the search page, it's possible to make 1 and more sales per day.

1 sale per day:
30 x $29 = $870 per month

1-2 sales per day: $1200 and more B-)
 
That's a lot, why are you selling it ? can't you just get some one to manage it and he gets some profit ? Cuz that's a lot of "easy" money.
 
It's very easy to manage, you just make one click and the script will make everything else :D

I'm selling it just because I need cash to pay some things...
 
Can't you just wait and get the 800$/m :p ? Anyways, I'm done with the questions lol, Good luck with the sale m8, That's a great and unique site you got there and it sends good traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
272
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom