WTS - RS collector Account with 52K premium points at lowest rate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bansari12

Banned
Banned
Hii all..

I want to sell my rs collector's account with 52000 premium points...

u can request payout also and u can also create accounts also...

u will surely earn 30 $ from accounts...

PLUS u will get 6000 free points...

This is the screen shot..

33vnbit.jpg

Starting price is 30 $

I will close at 50 $...

Payment Mode will be paypal..

52 comments
yaah i know but i came here to sell this only..

Bcoz i got info that WJ is best for trusted members and i dont want to loose money or get scammed...!!

warezfreak is one of the trusted buyers here but the point is ..can you be trusted...you are new...so why not get ur account verified by mods..?

whoo and elio ar online....get ur stuff verified by them....although u can still turn out to be a scammer after verification (no offence)

i sended the PM to both MOD and i am not scammer bcoz i came here so that i didnt get scammed by anybody as this site is full of trusted buyers and i need money...

simple..!!

Okay you've made a few mistakes, the most critical one is supply your log in username and showed that your account is unsecure - if I was a complete cunt I'd put that in a cracked and jack your account from, you - there'd be little you can do about it.

Also I've seen better quality pictures made in PAINT

Fatal

it is not made in paint...

i just removed the bottom of picture bcoz i was chatting with 4 of my friends...

if u will say i will go first..!!

this account is having 6 accs PP.So already warefreak09 offer you $32 better go for it man.here user sell legal account at $5 so $30+ $2 as bonus..
Free points are waste specially with collector account.

And 1 suggestion to warezfreak09>>first get account then pay amount..And for bansari12 you can have trust on warezfreak09..so if you are makimg deal give him account first and get payment after his confirmation.

This guy seems legit, he's not like those stupid scammers that take days to reply to their own threads.

Anyway, I'm sure the staff will clear the doubts soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back