[WTS] Legit Rapidshare and megaupload acocunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterTitan

Hi all, I know I am new here, but everyone has to start with something. I am here to sell legit Rapidshare and Megaupload accounts.

The prices may differ, depending on the costumer, but right now the prices are:

Rapidshare:

1 month -- >$4
3 months --> $9
6 months --> $15
1 year --> $28

Megaupload:

1 month --> $4
3 months --> $7
1 year --> $22
2 years --> $30
Lifetime --> $60

If you buy 10+ accounts in same deal, you get 10% discount.

Also, feel free to ask me for other types of accounts (that accept PayPal as payment) and I will try and get them for you for a reasonable price.

Payment methods:

I accept ONLY LibertyReserve and WebMoney. Also, if you have MoneyBookers, you might want to exchange it to LR or WMZ and then pay me. There are plenty exchangers out there.

Contacts:

MSN/YM: ruslan871re@yahoo.com
Email: wintertitan@gmail.com
And PM box in the forums :)

Proof Screenshots:

2nuqekg.jpg

2lien1s.jpg

2crofnd.jpg

2vv1a8n.jpg

13 comments
post some screenies.. review it from a mod and then post it.. n you are not also old in here.. with only 4 posts.. no one can trust now.. hope you understand brother..!!

Sure, no problem. I didn't ask for a trust right away. That will come with time and honest business. What screens do you need me to post?

Moderators: Feel free to ask me for anything to test my trust rating.

Also, I have good iTrade ratings on other forums, so I am not a "complete stranger".

Yes, miki3475 has bought 9 RS accounts from me, good buyer. But I am not that trusted yet hehe. I will post screenshots here, as some people asked or might ask for them. The screenshots show my recent RS accounts that I bought within the last hour for miki3475. Screenshots also show my PayPal account that I bought the accounts with and the email of that PayPal account, of course. All that to show that any PayPal account I might use is mine and mine only. It WASN'T hacked, stolen, phished or anything else. So the money is LEGAL. And that makes accounts bought with the money also LEGAL :)

It's nice to google something and NOT read the whole story. Go to Warezscene forums and read the WHOLE thread. A guy tried to scam me and other people and decided to open a topic about me, to say that I am the scammer. I posted my proofs and Moderators liberated me and banned him.

Warescene is changing servers right now, so you can't read. But if you read the whole topic.
Back then I tried to exchange with that guy PP to LR and PP blocked both our accs. This guy tried to accuse me. Then I posted proofs like I did here, also our logs. And moderators closed the thread and said I AM not a scammer. After that, that guy scammed someone else and got banned.
Do you think I would use the same nick if I was a scammer? I have nothing to hide. That's why I proudly use my nick.
If I was a scammer, I would easily create a new nick, and you would never know it's me. I don't have any trust rating here anyway. And I could say I am using RS points to buy accs, not PayPal. Lying is always better, and nobody knows! But I am telling here everything honestly, because I am a honest person. Warezscene are changing servers right now (Ironically), and you can't read the whole topic there, but look here:
http://www.exchangemoneyplace.com/report-scam-war-zone/3787-wintertitan-skype-qwerty-scammer.html
The guy there also opened a big screaming thread "WinterTitan is SCAMMER". You can also see it in google at the 3rd or 4th link. And then? I have given admin proofs that he's wrong. READ THE WHOLE topic. Admin himself of the forums has liberated me, proved me to be innocent and the thread starter is now banned and I am not, and got 6 iTrade and 100+ posts. So the first line in google says nothing! Same here, same at warezscene. All of you who don't beleive me, after warezscene is back, go there and read the whole thread, or ask people from warezscene. The person that accused me in scamming was scammer himself. It's a very old trick, to say that someone who you scammed is scammer himself. Then he'll be banned and you get away. But not with me, as I can prove my innocence.
And yes, if some of you don't understand the screens in the first post, they also show one payment from yesterday. And everyone, who knows how PayPal works, understands, that hacked PayPals get all payments reversed within 5 hours usually, doesn't matter where you spend the money. It's called "Unauthorized payment". And as you can see, a day passed and my acocunt is alright. Which also proves that's it's Legal. I guess it's much easier to accuse someone, even set him up and then the whole world will see "scammer" in google. But it's much harder to find the good word in google. Because nobody ever googles "thank you" or "good seller" or "honest person".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back