Status
Not open for further replies.

frontlinegamerz

needs to be unique of 5* quality for katz, editing a downloadable one is not an option, let me know what you have or can do.

Needed ASAP!!!!

Mockups would be nice to see what kind of work I will be paying for.

39 comments
How much are you planning on spending?

Try contacting Drubei or Phantom, both great vb designers.

I'm not sure if they're not busy, but good luck :)

Well, I don't just have a unique one I can throw at you, but if you pay the right prices I could start making one. Obviously you'll pay if youuse the result.

Just let me know.

ok will do hawk also can u add Needed ASAP to the title also link a mockup of a design would be nice as i am going to end up needing 3 custom skins total

elio makes a good point. good luck with the skin(s) you sound desperate for them lol :P

and also, your budget for three custom skins might be enough. ive seen them go WAY higher then 100$ your best bet is to get like three designers and have them fight to do the work for you. that way you get the cheapest price and you get to watch them fight xD

the budget is for one skin but before i drop $100 on a skin i would want to see it first, as it will have to be done to my specifications.

And elio if u paid $200 to code a skin wow, i have coded html to vb skins for alot less than that.

How much are you planning on spending?

Try contacting Drubei or Phantom, both great vb designers.

I'm not sure if they're not busy, but good luck :)

i know drubei's is quite busy with work at the moment unsure about phantom never spoke to him and both are great at making skins :)

the budget is for one skin but before i drop $100 on a skin i would want to see it first, as it will have to be done to my specifications.

And elio if u paid $200 to code a skin wow, i have coded html to vb skins for alot less than that.

i think elios was coded straight from design to ipb 3 no html in between. hence the pricetag.

and not phamous. contact phantom they said. phamous doesnt gfx or do skins o.0

Tbh, Phantom maybe busy finishing off IW v3. If you can't find anyone here, post on DP. I'm sure you'll find someone there.

SJShah is a good designer, i vote for him, but he just do design for you,and also try to contact drubei! :), if he is Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back