WRZHost.com Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

phpcat

Hello WJ Users,

After having services with WRZHost for quite a few months, I can honestly review them!

Started off with Shared Hosting, which had Excellent Uptime. My site never went down! - I did experience some slow page loads sometimes but these were fixed by their technical team really quickly, so it didnt affect much! Its an Offshore Host, they get abusers every single day so its hard to keep the server running as well as it should!

Then I got a Semi-Dedicated service for a friend, who says this:
"Hosting here is simply great, their services are very good in both uptime and in price. Even if it may seem expensive, its always worth paying a bit more and having better customer service together with uptime and quality."

I got a VPS Premium from them. - Got it setup in about 4 hours after payment, with cPanel. They even moved my site from my old host running cPanel. As my SQL DB was quite large, it took a while as it imported but everything came out great!
I paid 30$ one time fee to get my VPS secured too, that was done in about 2 hours after payment.
In general, the VPS, as expected, has had great uptime, never had even a single problem with it.

Then came the new Virtual Panel as they call it, SolusVM, where we are able to carry out a few things on the VPS. This has been very helpful for me as Ive got locked out of my VPS due to CSF! :D

Last but not least, their Dedicated services are simply great! I got mine setup in 2 working days (as they said they had no stock and had to order some!) - good thing is, they moved my due date 2 days ahead so basically Its like I had got Instant Setup! :) This is one of the things I really like about them as my other hosts never did this, they always "forgot" to update the due date and I ended up having my service for less than 1 month!

In general, WRZHost.com is the best host at the moment, and I really recommend everyone to get their hosting services from here!

Just a quick rating here,
Support: 10/10
Prices: 8/10 (I admit, not very cheap, but great!)
Speeds in general: 10/10

Thanks!

15 comments
I have also had wrzhost shared host. I was perfect. We had some problems, but it was caused not by hosting, but it was cpanel issue.

Now I have switched to WRZHost semi-dedi. I have transfered my site to it yesterday. ;) I had problems with Zlib output compression, but it was fixed ;) now site is working fine. I will write more about after using it longer.

Hi Drakul,

This is something that we've only recently put in place. All clients were emailed about this.

If you ping me a PM with your IP address, I will resend you the email provided you're on xen or openvz.

We do have a reboot panel in place for vmware however this is controlled via our billing portal using your normal details (If you are running a windows based OS)
Any questions, please let me know.
Kind regards,
Nick.

Hi Drakul,

This is something that we've only recently put in place. All clients were emailed about this.

If you ping me a PM with your IP address, I will resend you the email provided you're on xen or openvz.

We do have a reboot panel in place for vmware however this is controlled via our billing portal using your normal details (If you are running a windows based OS)
Any questions, please let me know.
Kind regards,
Nick.

I PMed you my vps ip. This is for 2nd time I PM u my ip. The weird is I can't see the message I just sent in 'Sent Items' on WJ. Maybe, something is wrong with WJ private message.

I've been with WRZHost for roughly a week now and so far I can't really say anything about them.
Their contact persons are very friendly and are usually quick at responding too.
I've registered a domain with them and ordered a shared hosting offer and had no troubles so far whatsoever.

A few days later I ordered a VPS. It was ready to use after 2 days and they actually shifted the due-date by 2 days - this is a very nice service if you ask me.
The performance was just what I expected and the download speeds even went up to 20-30 MB/s for a minute or two occasionally, and this is on a 100 mbps VPS!?

Unfortunately I had to stop using their VPS service already due to some misunderstandings/misinformation from the official thread.
(Sadly no unmetered plans for Netherlands/Germany Windows VPS for now)

That was my experience so far with WRZHost. They give you the performance and speed you'd expect, even if it's a little more pricey than other services - but you won't regret it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back