wrzhost.com 100% offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy

My site and every site i know who hosts with wrzhost.com seems to be offline including there main site!

anyone know why this is? At times this company is a complete joke ive got no idea why i stay with them!

77 comments
LOL !
Well, you should try to Contact them as soon as Possible :p
They might be having a Major Problem... That's why they must be Down :(
Else, No Idea !

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Contact them? If only it was that simple. There support is nonexistent at the best of times let alone when there whole network is down including the support system.[/FONT]

Contact them? If only it was that simple. There support is nonexistent at the best of times let alone when there whole network is down including the support system.

lol,
I mean, Contact tippie on WJ or on MSN, Yahoo, AIM any !
Get his Messenger ID from others ( I dont have it :( ) and contact him then !
:)

WrzHost's datacenter are having a few problems, please be patient and the problem should be resolved. Tippie has more important things to do then explain to his customers why there individual site is down. Hopefully WrzHost will send out a mass mail to clients explaining the downtime etc.

Thank you for your co-operation!

Thanks for your reply iMack. But this is not an 'individual site' it seems to be everybody including there own site (wrzhost.com). I cannot think of a more 'important' thing than letting the customers know the status of a service they have paid for!

lol, good point, why would a paying customer not want to know whats going on anyway.....

As you can see, Tippie is online now, he will explain to you all why the sites have been down. I know thats its not one individual site, I was trying to say Tippie has everyone's msn id and they all will ask why there site has been down instead of answering everyone he could just send a mass mail or post here. The more 'important' things he has to do is get your sites up and resolve any issues.

As you all knew we had paypal problems since June last year.
WRZhost managed to survive without paypal.
Due to all the paypal problems and 2co refunds we lost around 5k usd in sales during the past months and the bills became overdue.
Our recent partnership with hostecon gave us the opportunity to accept paypal again through 2co and pay the bills slowly but hostfresh send me a message this morning that the servers were taken offline.

They have always been very good to me but taking the servers offline without a warning is even for me a very hard solution,I couldn't take any backup.

During the past 3 wrzhost years we have been at 4 datacenters and always managed to provide a good (for some users :) ) hosting.

There hasn't been anything decided yet,do you think I just give up 3 years of work?
That's why I usually avoid posting these stuff on forums.

AND

I will reply to everyone individually,I have to stay online untill 3am my time,it's 9am HKT,that's when hostfresh starts to work.

There hasn't been anything decided yet,do you think I just give up 3 years of work?
That's why I usually avoid posting these stuff on forums.

Your work is commendable, and I'm sure many appreciate your efforts to supply a needed service but these things should be solid before offering it to anyone. The fees are small but nobody likes to give money away, if you know someone like that send him my way.

Thanks for the reply Tippie. Its nice to know whats going on.

One thing i would like to know is if this is going to drag out for days and days before we know if the servers are ever coming back? As i will need to make new plans to get my sites back online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back