Selling WPRewards | Make easy money online

Status
Not open for further replies.

pi0tr3k

WPrewards | a CPAlead Wordpress Plugin

Ever wanted to run your own GPT (get paid to) website that doesn't require any work beyond the setup? Then WPrewards is the answer for you.
WPrewards is the easiest way of adding an incentive to your website. It implements the high performing interface of a CPAlead widget into your Wordpress website, allowing your visitors to accumulate credits and trade them for rewards you choose.

Why WPrewards?
Your website has it all - Google AdSense for content, AdBrite inline ads, maybe a pop-up script and even a movie section covered up with CPAlead. This is the next step: WPrewards adds a completely new way of earning that provides rewards for both you and your visitors. You choose the profit margin.
How does it work?
Your visitors sign up through the standard Wordpress Registration system.
The visitors can complete surveys, powered by CPAlead
The credits they've earned can be exchanged for rewards from your store.

Does it work?
Yes, it sure does. I've had a lot of positive reactions on this plugin, one of the most impressive being these two screenshots:
Last month
lastmonth.png

... and yesterday
yesterday.png

"I recommend to get this plugin soon, and starting to make money by the easy way.
This is one of the most valuable invention I've ever seen on WSO, for real !
And this product have nothing to do with other similar inventions, it's unique." - Alessandro Zamboni

"The mind boggles at the mass of opportunities available with this plugin!" - Austin Delaney

"great plugin, worked 1st time "out of the box" and does exactly what it says on the tin - looking forward to new versions but already well worth the investment!" - Jackie W.

And what about support/updates/bug fixes?
This part is easy: I'm working on this script every day adding new features and improving it, working with your feedback. If you need installation support or have a bug to report, you can contact me on my personal e-mail you'll receive when you buy the script. Every user will be sent updates for the script whenever they're available.

PM me if you are interested :)

This is really unique, never seen before. It was coded by my schoolmate.
More questions? Post it here ;)

Don't ask for free review copy.
You can get a review copy for $45

More at:
http://www.wprewards.com

Best regards, pi0

5 comments
The price is $65 .

Special action: the first 3 people will get -$15 :) Be fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back