Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Would You submit? Paid DDL submission - We pay-you submit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys

I am thinking of creating a DDL site. :)

And to get traffic etc.. I will need people to submit. So I am thinking, I will pay for submitting. Exclusive to WJ members.

What do you have to do? Submit.

How do you get paid?? How much do you get paid?

Depends on Katz Ranking.

Categories AND Rates:
Katz 4* or 5* sites - $5 for 1000 submissions and DDL button on site. OR.. $10 for DDL button and Banner (468x60) and 1000 submissions.
Katz 2* or 3* sites -$1 for 1000 submissions and DDL button on site. OR.. $1.50 for DDL button and Banner.

Others.. $0.50 per 1000 submissions.

If you own a site, Would you submit? What Category would you fall into and would you put up banner on button.

MAX submissions per day= most likely 100

What do you think.?
 

7 comments

Well people would abuse this system, also you should not have 100 a day as its too much, it should be limited to 20..

Second i think submitting only and paying without sending traffic is useless i think. You should do it differently abit.
 
LOL. Thanks Sanis

I need experienced people who can help me. I will be using WCDDL and fully customizing it. :)

I am getting a skin designed at the moment. I will need some one who knows wcddl to code it, make mods, etc.. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

U
Active Member · Joined
Cricket
828
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom