Wordpress cut of posts on frontpage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViPER^-

Hello,

My site is based on Wordpress and a couple of days ago i just noticed that my menus etc where gone so i started to look around to figure out why and when disabling the http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/frontpage-manager/ plugin i had installed everything worked fine again.

Except for now i have the entire posts showing up on my frontpage instead of just the first part of it that i had the frontpage-manager plugin fix for me.

Is there some other plugin like frontpage-manager that can do this for me? To cut of the posts automatically without having to add the "read more" tag into each and every post? Should work with WP 2.9.2 which is what i run.

Hope someone can help me with this since i really cant find any good alternative to frontpage-manager. :(

Regards,
ViPER^-

4 comments
Well yes i know i can do this but that would require me to go back into all my posts and add the "more" tag to cut the post of.

It would take some time to do that and when i used Frontpage-manager i didnt have to add any tag or stuff like that and im looking for a alternative to frontpage-manager.

But thanks anyway!

Regards,
ViPER^-

Thanks for the tip!

Tried it out now and it works just great now lets just hope this plugin does not break as the frontpage-manager one did. :P

Regards,
ViPER^-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back