Selling WordPress Blog/Site Solution | Domain | Alexa | SEO | Hosting |Starts @ 5$ PerMonth

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonnectPlus

Banned
Banned
WordPress Blog/Site Solution | Domain | Alexa | SEO | Hosting |Starts @ 5$ PerMonth

YES! Its true!!!

[I am back with my next cheapest service after Adspot]

[Service offered from Bottom to the Top]

[Throw Your Complete Tension @ 5$ Per Month]

Service Includes:
  1. Domain Registration: I will help you in different ways that which domain registrar will be good for you so that in later case you dont have to face problems if you are planning to transfer your domain and also provide cheap domain names.
  2. Domain Privacy:This is required to avoid DMCA complaints. But lots of people here make a mistake while using NameServers in offshore hosting.
  3. Wordpress Hosting:Help you to install and configure the Wordpress.
  4. Themes Selection and Installation:Will help you to select the best theme and install them on your blog. Sometimes cracked themes leaves their dynamic links on homepage, which cant be edited normally. Here I will help you to remove all such links from your site/blog.
  5. Custom Plugin Installation:I will help you to install any custom plugin and will also provide the same, on demand.
  6. Complete Blog Maintenance:If you are new in WordPress, dont worry, I will help you to configure them all.
  7. Content Source Suggestion:Will also suggest the content source, so that your blog will become unique for google in few days only.
  8. Onsite SEO:Help you to configure the Onsite SEO, so that your blog contents will appear in google, yahoo and Bing as soon as you update its contents. Site Title, MetaTag, Keyword will be suggested. Complete SEO report on your dashboard to measure the daily changes.
  9. Offsite SEO:Will help you to do the offsite SEO, so that it spreads everywhere and your blog will become famous in few days.
  10. Premium SEO Servicce:ScrapeBoxing, Google AdWords etc. [Additional Charges may apply]
  11. Site Logo/ Banner Creation:Provide you a very nice Site Logo/ Banner, upon demand [Additional charges may apply]
  12. Alexa Rank:Will help you to gain a nice alexa rank too.
  13. Traffic Exchange:Help you to get different sources for traffic exchange, absolutely free.
SEO, is not just a one time setup, it require continuous push up to bring your site on focus.

The whole service is packaged in one Bundle...

Price:
Hosting Setup + Domain Registration + Domain Privacy(to avoid DMCA issue) + SEO =30$
3 Months Hosting + SEO boostup + Continuous Monitoring + WP management =10$ per month.

3 Month Complete Package = 60$ (One Time Charge)
After 3 months =5$ per month.

Payment Method:
Paypal | AlertPay

Order:
PM me or MSN:
Code:
neptune.comet@live.com

For More Custom Plans, Contact Me.

User Reviews:

Good Sevices and affordable prices
i shall give you a try soon!

recomanded & very trusted guy :)

Very Trusted Guy :)
and also Very Helpful Guy and He doesn't care about money at all
i personally recommend him

can vouch for him trusted guy

Good Services and affordable price...

Thanks for your help KonnectPlus.
You take a lot of your time to start my own WP from scratch.
You provide a great service.
I'm in a hurry to go the next step.
Keep doing this great job

Last edited:
23 comments
All those three orders are executed from whom payment received.
Remaining are still in pending. Check your PM, if payment not yet sent!

Thanks,
K+

You are welcome bro....
I am always ready to help you...until you got the complete value for money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back