Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5,325 comments

I wanted to start making money with aparat.cam but at this point there are daily problems with service. For a few days now I've been adding materials for the future but I can see that some movies are encoded for over a week.
Please check the examples:
Sent on 1.11.2020
Video ID: oxm1r0kfl54k
Conversion stage: Pending in queue #41
Server: s19

Sent 2.11.2020
Video ID: dxy2mmqwtzif
Conversion stage: Pending in queue #114
Server: s8

Why are your servers so weak? After all, in the case of competitors, encoding takes up to one hour, maybe two.
 
Last edited:
Payment received, thank you @ClipWatching @KatFile
Post automatically merged:

now all videos takes up to 2 - 3 min to start and buffering every second please check @ClipWatching @KatFile​

Post automatically merged:

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.​

Working fine, Check your connection.
 
Can anyone remove the vertical bar on the right? the scroll up and down not work well because of this. I posted this issue here a few days ago, has anyone checked? I also showed pictures.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

WolfStream
Active Member · Joined
893
Messages
920
Reactions
93
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom