Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

wJunction Emails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

33 comments

That's a lot of emails, maybe we'll offer those as rewards for members of the months or something like that.
 
Yes bro i do understand wat the others have said previously... I do have a site & have my email there. I Just suggested this... nothing wrong if I requested for an email too. :)
 
Should only be available for Senior Staff, because then we would have retards emailing companies and other websites with their @wjunction emails claiming to own and run the site.
 
Well if such emails offered to anyone

Respected/Staff or Member of the month (whomever they are)

People Should be notified about the emails which have been given out to whom to avoid problems which had been caused in wbb

Having those Emails would also give messenger access

It can go both ways a great step or a big mistake
 
there is no use, other than it being somewhat fancy.
and it is very unlikely that it is gonnabe used much.

overall I think it would be waste, and could cause big fuss between some people.
there will be the odd ones in every world :facepalm:
I want that, he has it...and other rubbish!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
This place is too short to write it down. Cricket, Learning, Webhosting, Marketing, Ethical Hacking
1,697
Messages
457
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom