WJ hasn't a successfull marketplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of general discussion threads for them to spam nonsense posts in, why should they try to raise their post count on the forum? Placing a bid just to raise the bid (placing an artificial bid) is constitutes fraud in most countries. You're literally fraudulently bidding to make your friend more money, that is illegal. Although this isn't real life and this isn't Sotheby's I still think that some decorum of actual business conduct should be observed.

a minimum post count will not matter, anybody here can reach a high post count, with all the crap posted daily,

Does it make a difference if i have 200 posts
or 50 posts?

200 posts means i have 500 dollars?
50 posts means i have 8 dollars?

a minimum post count will not matter, anybody here can reach a high post count, with all the crap posted daily,

Does it make a difference if i have 200 posts
or 50 posts?

200 posts means i have 500 dollars?
50 posts means i have 8 dollars?

Yes, it won't matter. I already told that the guys who did this with me , all had 200-400 posts.

This is what happens when useless replies comes dear.
Pankaj report those guys to the mods simple.

What will they do ? I don't think they its currently a rule to ban them. We are discussing in this thread what should be done to them. I think banning them is the only solution so this won't be repeated in the future.

How minimum is minimum?

I don't think minimum will help. Something less than 500 won't help at all.
But that would be too much for a new user. Till he achieves 500 posts, we will know his quality.
Even if not, there will be a rule that if it happens, he's banned. So, they won't do this.

Hey, I will start by saying the problem with forums is that noobs read the topic and the first two or three replies and post their own before reading all, so I'm sure there will be idiots saying BAN THE NOOBS before reading what I have to say.

To defend myself, I have completed more than 16 transactions in the marketplace on Wjunction in the past two days alone buying adposts and other stuff - a lot of members can vouch for me as being serious.

I understand there are problems with people taking the piss at the markteplace, posting fake bids, needlessly going off topic or even worse making fun of the thread starter.

I bid 15$ for the item the OP posted, I tried to explain to him on private messaging that I am an honest person and simply did not think it would be a good deal based on circumstances happened after my post, but he obviously is not convinced and for some reason beleives I posted and had no money.

Here is my response:
- Speaking of money, I paid over 200$ in the past two days alone, a lot of members can confirm this.
- I wanted DevilDDL but a couple of hours later I noticed I have 4 other domains I need to sell as I do not want my account stuffed with domains on Namecheap because I've previously received abuse notices and this account si not safe.
- Between the option of creating a new account and having to log in only at home (buying yours) or not, I simply decided not to do anything because I have a static IP at my workplace and they will know I've two accounts and it would be dumb to wait until I get home to log in to Namecheap every time I want to do something.

So eventually I decided it's not worth the hassle, buying the domain alone (with or without the installed DDL) was a risk because it's got no traffic to be honest, maybe a devilish well skinned ddl would have worked out but that's about it.

I know this is too much info, but at least I cleared my name.

And IMO - Yes, new rule should be established - people who take the piss at the marketplace should receive infractions.

Also my regards to the OP for not mentioning names, but people could have easily got the wrong idea about me by checking your topics.

Hey, I will start by saying the problem with forums is that noobs read the topic and the first two or three replies and post their own before reading all, so I'm sure there will be idiots saying BAN THE NOOBS before reading what I have to say.

To defend myself, I have completed more than 16 transactions in the marketplace on Wjunction in the past two days alone buying adposts and other stuff - a lot of members can vouch for me as being serious.

I understand there are problems with people taking the piss at the markteplace, posting fake bids, needlessly going off topic or even worse making fun of the thread starter.

I bid 15$ for the item the OP posted, I tried to explain to him on private messaging that I am an honest person and simply did not think it would be a good deal based on circumstances happened after my post, but he obviously is not convinced and for some reason beleives I posted and had no money.

Here is my response:
- Speaking of money, I paid over 200$ in the past two days alone, a lot of members can confirm this.
- I wanted DevilDDL but a couple of hours later I noticed I have 4 other domains I need to sell as I do not want my account stuffed with domains on Namecheap because I've previously received abuse notices and this account si not safe.
- Between the option of creating a new account and having to log in only at home (buying yours) or not, I simply decided not to do anything because I have a static IP at my workplace and they will know I've two accounts and it would be dumb to wait until I get home to log in to Namecheap every time I want to do something.

So eventually I decided it's not worth the hassle, buying the domain alone (with or without the installed DDL) was a risk because it's got no traffic to be honest, maybe a devilish well skinned ddl would have worked out but that's about it.

I know this is too much info, but at least I cleared my name.

And IMO - Yes, new rule should be established - people who take the piss at the marketplace should receive infractions.

Also my regards to the OP for not mentioning names, but people could have easily got the wrong idea about me by checking your topics.

You're welcome. My motive of this thread was not to blame you and others you did this with me. But it was about all who do and about those who face this problem. Mentioning your name would get this thread closed as they would think I am after you. But I wanted discussion and a proper solution to this.

And the reason you gave is not a reason. My domain is not with namecheap, so there was nothing to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back