WiredWarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn1ght

I'm thinking of bringing the site back :)!

I was the original owner, we got to about 15k members before I sold it because I was in desperate need of money due to personal issues in real life.

The new owner did shit all and the site died out. The domain expired today, so I picked it up again :P. It's not that bad of a name, what do you guys think of it? Shall I bring it back :)?!

11 comments
tbh theres to many warez sites now unless you can get it right in the 1st month theres no point carrying on and by getting it right i mean a community not another links dump like all the others are

i agree with demon. too many warez sites out there these days... the competition is too big, you need something unique, that no other site has.

or just try some other niche, not warez. :)

As mentioned already, don't bother bring it back if you're not planning something unique or rare... Warez sites these days just turns into a dump.

wiredwarez? That was the name of my first warez board except it was spelled VV1R3D. Anyways back on topic I agree with the rest of the guys. Any body can put up a warez board now days so we dont need anymore.

But if you have an imagination and the skills to bring your creativity to life then jump on it.

~PyR8zdl

I was thinking, a unique customized skin, with some custom mods/features.

I have money to spend, although a partner would be nice to split the costs with. I did it once, and we did indeed have a COMMUNITY not a DUMP, so what I'm thinking right now is I can do it again :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back