Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VPS Windows VPS for $5.00/month or less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am looking to buy a windows vps.
I don't need alot of space or bandwidth.
However, I am looking for at least 512 MB RAM.

Thanks
 

4 comments

What will be the purpose of this vps? Which location do you prefer? Once you elaborate, more hosts can offer you something.

Cheers
 
The purpose of the vps is for storing/editing code between me and 2 of my friends.
I don't really have a set location, any will do. The real meaning for the vps is for a single desktop that my friends and I can work on.

Thanks for letting me know.
 
JMimic - i have one windows vps , i am not using anymore , ~ 25-26 days remaining , price 7$
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CPU: 1500MHZ GUARANTEED[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Memory: 1GB GUARANTEED[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Disk Space: 50GB [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bandwidth: 1000GB/MONTH[/FONT] [/FONT]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
197
Messages
2
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom