Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1,585 comments

My purpose is to download from Fileserve, so please tell me if this RL has Fileserve premium download working, not IP Banned from FSV?

Note: I just need the plugin working, I have my own premium

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Sir, please wait, we are doing a lot of changes, you will get server details in short period else i will refund you!

All the issues will be fixed within 24 hours guaranteed!
 
i have paid for RL please reply my ticket

---------- Post added 14th Feb 2012 at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 13th Feb 2012 at 05:28 PM ----------

I need RL login n pass ,
can i get it please ?
its already more than 24hrs :(
 
All the issues are fixed! Plugins are repaired.

niks00789 : Your FTP access is disabled because of the service you requested, i did sent you pm, please check it!


uploaded.jpg


leech from UPLOADED.TO

====================================================


215201272237am.jpg


LEECH FROM EXTABIT..


PLEASE FIX.. IM WASTING MY MONEY...
 
AbdulAntao : I request you to talk with us over support ticket not here! This is the sales thread, we will reply to your ticket not here.

For now, Sending you a pm , please check and reply back instantly.!

kuryu : I will check for your problem!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
1,274
Messages
63
Reactions
48
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom