Will You Donate Your Organs After Death?

Will You Donate Your Organs After Your Death?

• Yes I Will Donate

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No I Wont Donate

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • I Am Not Sure

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will donate two of my most precious assets, my brain and my dick.

My brain to Eso as he for sure needs one, and my dick to Shubhank008. I hope he can suck on it.

my every thing is polluted so.. i will never donate anything to anyone.
i watch bad XD
i hear bad XD
i speak bad XD
i think bad XD

I am a registered organ donor as I see you. What can your organs do for you after you died? They will just decompose and be useless.

When you die why not just donate them to someone who could use them to stay alive. Lets not be greedy for once, help save a life.

I am very pro-life and I like to help others so every 6 months I donate blood. I often go to food and home shelters and help them serve food and clean. I like to give bad and help the less fortunate.

Saving a life by giving up something I wont need because I am in a coffin is fine with me.

I am a registered organ donor as I see you. What can your organs do for you after you died? They will just decompose and be useless.

When you die why not just donate them to someone who could use them to stay alive. Lets not be greedy for once, help save a life.

I am very pro-life and I like to help others so every 6 months I donate blood. I often go to food and home shelters and help them serve food and clean. I like to give bad and help the less fortunate.

Saving a life by giving up something I wont need because I am in a coffin is fine with me.

I don't like to help humans. So I work at an animal shelter and help animals instead :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back