why people not downloading from Hotfile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal Poster

Hello Everyone,
Please can any body tell e that I post RS files and Hotfiles files but people are only downloading from Rapidshare why they are not downloading from Hotfile.

25 comments
because they prefer RS, if you want them to download from hotfile then only post the hotfiles
i think most people would chose RS over HF

rs is faster and hf is crap as far as im concerned i never download from it :S

i get 2.5MBps on rs and like 500KBps on hf and like 2.3-2.7MBps on mu

rs is faster and hf is crap as far as im concerned i never download from it :S

i get 2.5MBps on rs and like 500KBps on hf and like 2.3-2.7MBps on mu
you would not have lasted during dialup days. try downloading at 10kbps lol your 500 with them would be like a dream

you would not have lasted during dialup days. try downloading at 10kbps lol your 500 with them would be like a dream

im not a 15 years old like most of the members on here

I still have my old modem around here somewhere, and remember those times as well, not being able to use the phone while on the internet or having to have a separate line just so you could

RS is faster for Europe an HF is faster for USA. For downloading and uploading.
For free users HF is better because you get better speed like 300KB/s while on RS 200KB/s at most.
To get better speed with HF if you have premium use download manager (I prefer Internet Download Manager) and set it to use multiple connections.

I have premium accs on rs,hf and MU. I always prefer HF links if i know the source is trustable. Its just the userchoice. RS links have universal acceptance so most prefer rs and about HF, idk why but some people hate them mainly coz some money greedy uploaders upload a lot of fake stuff to HF just coz HF pays for uploads.

haha yup. I remember that. I always had a 2nd line for the internet because when you get a call it kicks the internet off

I still suffer from it :(
If some1 picks up the phone theres disturbance so i need to switch off my modem :'(

OT:HF gives me good speed but i prefer RS :))
Habits are hard to change :D

Hello Everyone,
Please can any body tell e that I post RS files and Hotfiles files but people are only downloading from Rapidshare why they are not downloading from Hotfile.

rofl
OP is some fucking stupid ass 12 year old trying to make $5 a month from uploading files, cry somewhere else, the internet wont put food on your plate

I still suffer from it :(
If some1 picks up the phone theres disturbance so i need to switch off my modem :'(

OT:HF gives me good speed but i prefer RS :))
Habits are hard to change :D

It's not a habit, HF just opened 3 years after RS.com.. It's how you learn..
Im sure, people who just got into warez, may prefer HF over RS. (and will in the next few years)

Anyone remembers RS.de and how it started? HF made a way better jumpstart! ;)

HF is stupid as fuck..the reason is they have fucked up customer support !!!
who want to buy product or service from a company when their customer support calling u "F" words !!!! ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back