Why people don't use Easy-Share??

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeemer

I have been uploading for along time and using different file host and found Easy-share to be an excellent host ..They always pay and your file don't get deleted very often (especially when u have the the protection feature enabled)
There download ratio as compared to other host is very high..that is what i have seen...
There Stats page is excellent gives u a good view of what is going on..
Support team is good and u get free premium upgrade of your account if get a lot of download of your files..

i have not bought a premium account with them ever and i have had my account activated for over an year now..=)

Any thoughts

14 comments
easy-share what are their paying methods ? means they have moneybookers payout and also remote upload supported by other hosts ?

Up to $20 for 1000 downloads originating from US and Great Britain.
Up to $10 for 1000 downloads originating from the following countries: Italy, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Norway, Bahrain, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Australia, Belgium, Netherlands, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Greece, France, Sweden, Spain, Japan, Portugal.

they will don't count any download from other countries and also very low rate in 2nd Group compare to other host you have any payment proof with them ?

you just upload and if files get downloads ...the account will be turned to premium soon enough without you paying a dime.....
Well atleast i haven't payed them anything yet and i have been a premium member for an year or so

Easyshares affiliate program doesnt attract users. Doesnt count every country. and you should be premium first to get paid as i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back