Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Why is my IP Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ltKY9g9.png


What's happening? An Upgrade error or conflict with CloudFlare? :|
 
Last edited by a moderator:

24 comments

same thing

Hello, same thing as with thread starter. Just got message that my IP is banned, which is funny as i'm mostly reader and don't have any negative comments / spam etc.. :)

Tried 2 diff browsers and cleared cookies.

I will send Rox my banned nick.

Thanks.
 
At a location I go to on the weekends My IP is banned there, and IM THE ONLY person that even visits this site or even anything to do with stuff on this site for that matter. Its Hugesnet so that`s prob why.
 
We don't have many data on your IPs, really. No country, no info if you're using proxy, which browser... we don't know where to start, simply because it doesnt happen for everyone. We must 'nail' the issue, finding a pattern...and no, it's not CF IPs...
 
cvrle77, thank you for the answer. I just want to update you guys that my IP is now un-banned. I'm browsing your forum with my old nick and my old IP address.

So for me problem is fixed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
This place is too short to write it down. Cricket, Learning, Webhosting, Marketing, Ethical Hacking
1,697
Messages
457
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom