Why have you registered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
I reistered cos I like this forum, good because you can check out other forrums and blogs :D
also I mod on a couple of sites so yeah, Curtis would know that lol

This question is more aimed at the people who aren't even mods, or smods on forums (as they do take part in their forum administration in a way.), as they have no reason to be here.

I registered because when WJ started i was a spam-bot :'(

As for now ... I don't own a warez website ... but I am here and you can't do shit about it xD

When I registered I didn't have a warez site, I joined because of that big USAwarez incident I don't remember who but somebody MSN'd me sending me to the big 20+ page thread on the incident, so I guess to0's scamming bought me here thanks to0. :P

When I registered I didn't own a ''warez'' site. Ak47 suggested me to visit this site :) and now I'm here :P

I signed up after reading some of the advice/help some users were giving.

I did own a non warez forum at the time, but lately i've not ran a site for afew months due to bad host choices and people letting me down etc.

BUT...... i'm making & modding a torrent/tracker/forum as i speak, so will add that to my website list once complete :P

Well i dont have a warez forum but I have a forum. You dont have to have a warez site to be registered here. Whats the point of the question? Unless i missed something when I registered.

When I registered I didn't have a warez site, I joined because of that big USAwarez incident I don't remember who but somebody MSN'd me sending me to the big 20+ page thread on the incident, so I guess to0's scamming bought me here thanks to0. :P

You're welcome Loget.

Don't thank me though, thank those who scammed me.

lol i was searching for an auto poster beside ileech and it came up in the google search.I had to register to view the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back