Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Who's working with Filepost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Wjunction members,
I'm planning to move to FilePost , I'll upload porn there.
What do you think about this filehost ?
 

19 comments

they suck in upload and download (free user) speed well right now i am using them

and just uploading a music files alone
 
Last edited:
It seems like they are content with milking whatever money they can milk with their current hardware setup. They will probably close down when there are no more money to be made.
 
Working :facepalm: You should say using them.

I'm using it but the amount of downloads I get is pretty low as compared to the downloads I get on filesonic for the same file (same post).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
Ask me ;) Making money. ;)
94
Messages
17
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom