Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Who is the oldest guy in Warez you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought this might start an interesting discussion due to the fact that the majority of webmasters today are in their Teens.
The guys I work with are between 15-22 years old. Where as I myself, ..Im old enuff to be their father. Haha. My other nick is Grandpa Of Warez! :D So, who do yu know and how old are they?
 

44 comments

The oldest guy i've ever met in warez who ran sites until about a year ago was 68 or 69.
He quit because of health problems.

You won't find many old warez webmasters though as they eventually become smart enough to get out of this temporary business and become successful elsewhere. The only old webmasters you see are usually ones who only just found warez and haven't been webmastering for years.
 
Myself xD I'm 99 :D
=======
Anyways, as I remember, my old friend, who used to run an Indian entertainment portal + warez was around 61.
He quit, as his eyes were becoming weaker & weaker and that, he liked to spend more time with his grand children(s)
 
Eliø ;)
Here's him, coon and the other admin:
oldesttrip1573111290.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
Frauen, Senoritas, Ladies and Kebabs
537
Messages
146
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom