Who Earn More the Webmasters or the Uploaders ?

Who Earn More the Webmasters or the Uploaders ?

• Webmasters

Votes: 78 44.8%
  • Uploaders

Votes: 74 42.5%
  • No One

Votes: 22 12.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting 20,000 unique visits a day yet I was just covering the dedi with that.

ah those were the good old times weren't they?.

as for the OP and the topic that he made my guess would be the uploaders.

i was an uploader and i earned more than 400 euro's a month if i continued i would even had more but now i got a real job :P and hotfile banned me but i still get around 50-80 euro's from the other old files that i uploaded on various of other file hosts. except from hotfile of course.

It really depends. As many people said, if it is a new site, probably the uploader will earn more. If it is a steady traffic site, with organic/direct traffic, and the webmaster knows what he is doing probably the webmaster profits more than the uploader.

ah those were the good old times weren't they?.

as for the OP and the topic that he made my guess would be the uploaders.

i was an uploader and i earned more than 400 euro's a month if i continued i would even had more but now i got a real job :P and hotfile banned me but i still get around 50-80 euro's from the other old files that i uploaded on various of other file hosts. except from hotfile of course.

I had a lot of help from you as well which was such a huge help <3 :)

Depends in the intelligence of the webmaster/uploader.

From my experience, webmasters earn more...but only clever ones.

Yeah, if I rewound time back to when I was doing so well in terms of traffic I'd be able to add better SEO and earn more money, I guess it was just me being inexperienced.

uploaders earning $1000 in 1weak...
i dont think all webmasters can earn like that
comparing to exbii uploaders are great as exbii income is $2000 monthly, where as uploaders are getting $4000 in a month too.

I think the best way to earn is to make a group of webmasters and uploaders that work together and share earnings between each other, but you need to this very trusted persons. :whistle:

with rlslog the webmaster ofcourse... he will get 5% of sales from his uploader's sales & all sales from the links in the comments and some have hundreds of links.... so yeah... that and a lot of adverts on that site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back