Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Which Video Hosting Are They Using ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me which video hosting sites are these sites using. There are minimal ads or no ads.

kamababa.desi
desimms.site

I checked the video url most of them are using cdn.domainame which points to cloudflare IP. after that I couldn't trace.
 

6 comments

Can anyone tell me which video hosting sites are these sites using. There are minimal ads or no ads.

kamababa.desi
desimms.site

I checked the video url most of them are using cdn.domainame which points to cloudflare IP. after that I couldn't trace.
It looks like they using ad networks with Vast
 
It looks like they using ad networks with Vast
You mean they are self hosting videos with VAST ?
I think they are using some adult video hosting service which shows minimal or no ads.
They have created CNAME to that video host with cdn.domainame . I am not able to find the final video hosting server.
 
You mean they are self hosting videos with VAST ?
I think they are using some adult video hosting service which shows minimal or no ads.
They have created CNAME to that video host with cdn.domainame . I am not able to find the final video hosting server.
They use self host for video . Like you see they have video https ://cdn2.kamababa.desi/2025/03/Desi-wife-enjoys-husband-and-lover-in-an-Indian-threesome.mp4
 
Can anyone tell me which video hosting sites are these sites using. There are minimal ads or no ads.

kamababa.desi
desimms.site

I checked the video url most of them are using cdn.domainame which points to cloudflare IP. after that I couldn't trace.
own file host :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
745
Messages
422
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom