Which phone should i buy in the budget of 30,000 INR

• Iphone 4g

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Nokia e7

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Nokia phone is your only other option then you should go with the iPhone 4. You could get a high-end Android phone by HTC or something. HTC has good update record, too. The only reason I would suggest an Android phone over iPhone 4 at this time is that iPhone 5 is on the horizon and it would be better to wait for it if you want an iPhone. ;)

^ Blackberry is nothing without BIS :) and i was thinking to get blackberry but damn it costs alot :(

Blackberry Bold 9700 is 22k here in Pakistan
BIS = 2500 PKR is security + 1350 PKR per month :(

No I didnt jailbreak Iphone and i dont know how to do it. One thing i really dont like about iphone is its screen size, just 3.5!! I really dont recommend iphone, Its just old iphone with new name. Go for HTC incredible S, it has all the feature. You can install compass in it also (if this thing is provoking you to buy iphone).

Second thing, If you want brand than go for iphone but it hardly matters now as it is in the everyone's pocket.

http://www.thebestdigital.com/htc-incredible-s-vs-iphone-4.html

Edit:-
You bought iPhone anyways, conratz :)

i would suggest the new sony ericsson new model xperia arc or xperia play, 4g hasent been launched in india and i would surely say these skumbags woudnt release it for another 3 yrs or so cause of the 2g spectrum issue. so ull find these new two models very intresting with the latest in android os :P . well this is only my choice . Hope you buy the best bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back