Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Which payment VPN is the best one

Status
Not open for further replies.

11 comments

VPN4ALL has monthly bandwith

new_50gb_bw.png


VPN4ALL UNLIMITED is better one

Only $16.95/month

For heavy streaming
(recurring billing)
Unlimited bandwith / month
30 Locations 1000+ IPs
Free switching, Free fixed IP
AES 256Bit RSA 2096 Encryption
Easy-to-use Application
7-day Money Back Guarantee
 
Hi there cenginturk, I can give input for HideMyAss Pro VPN.

I run Windows on my laptop (not a server) and they have an application that helps you find the fastest server, so I always get the fastest speeds for my connection. Never had an issue with them and your account gets activated soon after payment.
 

thats when my vpn anonine is on


and this is my normal speed

you see there is not really a difference ;)

and you dont need any extra software. the vpn is integrated in xp,vista and win 7 ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Banned · Joined
193
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom