Which One is First: Torrent or FileHost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have a question. Where can I follow a new release of a tv shows, movies? Which place is the first: torrent or filehost. I mean, where new releases are uploaded to at first? As a reliable source, I follow rlslog. Is there any torrent place as trustable as rlslog.
I am a rookie uploader and I want to be as fast as possible.
I am newbie of Torrent world. sorry for basic questions.

It depends on whether you want to leak files from torrent or from file sharing sites. Torrent: Scene access, and from file host: Mukki

When you say "faster,fastest", do you mean their server speeds or becoming the first while releasing? By the way, If I join one of these groups, should I use VPN for upload/download? Because my rapidleech account doesnt support torrent.

scene always released by groups on there private ftp, bu very hard to get them.
torrent are also faster way to catch scenes.
private tracker also there levels. like if a tracker level 1 its mean not much popular and if 10 mean very popular and very hard to get there invitations.
IPT is level 1 and not good for scene.
if you like music exico music is better one and there level is 10 but it is ratio less
if you like hd bdbits, hdchina and hd corea is much better there level between 6 to 10
if you like music video, musicvid is best for it
here are some exaples
exico music level 10
FSC - General - Level 10
HDbits - HD - Level 10
ETN - Music Level 9
MT - e-learning level 8
FTN - 0day - Level 7

hope you got some idea

scene always released by groups on there private ftp, bu very hard to get them.
torrent are also faster way to catch scenes.
private tracker also there levels. like if a tracker level 1 its mean not much popular and if 10 mean very popular and very hard to get there invitations.
IPT is level 1 and not good for scene.
if you like music exico music is better one and there level is 10 but it is ratio less
if you like hd bdbits, hdchina and hd corea is much better there level between 6 to 10
if you like music video, musicvid is best for it
here are some exaples
exico music level 10
FSC - General - Level 10
HDbits - HD - Level 10
ETN - Music Level 9
MT - e-learning level 8
FTN - 0day - Level 7

hope you got some idea

Hi, nk2join.

how about being one of the FASTEST to upload FQM, ORENJI,TrollHD TV show stuffs to file host, which private tracker shoule people get in?

SCC? with SSC,can i get all TV shows stuffs from FQM,ORENJI,TrollHD fastest?

it's all about fastest.

no matter fastest release or fastest download speed, uploaders goal is to be one of the fastest to upload those stuffs on file host,right?

so , in this case, do i just get into SCC or do i need to get in with

all these: SCC/IPT/TL/TD/BTN ?

btw,i need sports stuffs, like NFL,NCAA,all popular sports in US,i don't like posting movies, tv drama etc.

only sports content from FQM,ORENJI,TrollHD release, i wanna be one of the fastest to share those release on file host.

so what do you suggest me to start with?

very much appreciate you for expert level knowledge.:)

FQM, ORENJI TrollHD are groups and they provide these kind of stuff you cant get before them, because they are the original release group.
SCC is good for these type of releases but GFT much better than SCC, but the problem with these tracker there seeding, very hard to seed.
for sport you can use MMA tracker, I dont think so FQM, ORENJI and TrollHD release sports content.

Thanks Sniffdog for correction I am not using sport content. I am using some high level tracker no idea about sports

Dude, are you serious? Your username is lordofupload and you ask THIS? :facepalm:

Anyways, I'd suggest to donate & get an invite on SCC. It's really awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back