Which Laptop is better HP or Dell or Fujitsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well don't go for rubbish, I sell laptops for a living.
How they rate is by price to quality.
If your looking for good quality at a reasonable price here is how I rate them
1) ASUS service and support the best I have ever seen usual warranty work is only 48 hours.
2) Gigabytle ,MSI and lenovo
3) Sony
4) Toshiba
5) Acer but the mid price range the low end rubbish especially the boards
6)HP/Comapaq again middle to high range as the low is crap
7) Dell again middle to high range as the low is crap
8) samsung and fujisti just forget about them.

See all make to a price range and the quality just goes down, but what ASUS does is the quality of the cases goes down not the boards etc in there low end range.
AS for number 2 they are hard to tell apart when it comes to quailty.

One question what is your price range and requirements.

You can get such a variety of answers on this type of question that it can almost not be helpful. I have heard raves and rants about all of these brands. My Fujitsu and toshiba have served me well enough that I am now branded on those two.

I sell these here in Oz
ASUS X53E-SX234X Core i7 2630QM 4GB 640GB 15.6" W7P Notebook $805.00 • Intel Core i7 2630QM 2Ghz Max 2.9Ghz • 4GB DDR3, 640GB Hard Disk • 15.6" HD (1366x768) High-Definition LED backlight • Built-in WiFi N / LAN, DVDSM, Webcam • Intel HD Graphics 3000 Support DX10 • Windows 7 Professional 64-bit • Preloaded MS Office 2010 Starter • 6-cell Lithium-Ion Battery • 1-year limited global hardware warranty
or
[FONT=&quot]ASUS X53E-SX1167V Core i5 2430M 4GB 750GB W7H White Notebook $700.00 • Intel Core i5 2430M (2.4/3.0 GHz, 3MB Cache) • 4GB DDR3, 750GB Hard Disk • 15.6" HD (1366x768) High-Definition LED backlight • Built-in WiFi N / LAN, DVDSM, Webcam, USB 3.0 • Intel HD Graphics 3000 Support DX10 • Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit • Preloaded MS Office 2010 Starter • 6-cell Lithium-Ion Battery • 1-year limited global hardware warranty
in the price range your looking. to give you an Idea.

[/FONT]

Personally i'd suggest ASUS. I'm using one myself and the build quality + performance has been great so far. But if you have to choose one from the above 3, get DELL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back