Which is the best web hosting server to upload warez site

Status
Not open for further replies.

raveeshm2

Guys, I have a website on PC games and as it is receiving very high traffic, so i am thinking of switching from free to premium hosting. So can you recommend me some good web hosting server to upload my site, which does NOT ban websites hosting warez content.
I won't be uploading any illegal file on it. All such files will be hosted on file hosting servers. I will only link those files.
And i have came cross two hosting servers. One is Hilehost and the other is webhostinghub
Can you tell are they good in their service and is it worth buying their service ? If you think of some other host, please post it over here.

18 comments
What exactly are you looking for and what kind of budget do you have?

If you don't have illegal files hosted, then you will probably be okay being hosted in NL/CH (if you prefer EU) or HK/SG/MY (if you prefer Asia).

Asia is probably 'safer' but more expensive and not quite as fast.

What exactly are you looking for and what kind of budget do you have?

If you don't have illegal files hosted, then you will probably be okay being hosted in NL/CH (if you prefer EU) or HK/SG/MY (if you prefer Asia).

Asia is probably 'safer' but more expensive and not quite as fast.
I am ready to host it anywhere, the continent doesn't matters but my site should have a uptime of 99.9% and the hosting account should never be suspended. I am ready to pay maximum $5.5 per month

I suggest you to see this hosting top
http://thebesthostingweb.com
The top was realized taking in consideration the following aspects: guaranteed and tested stability of the servers, accessible prices, no intermediary companies, number of hosted domains, very positive feedbacks.
Good luck.

Guys, as i already said before, my website is based on PC games, so i think it's a warez site. So i need a hosting sever which hosts my site in a country with weak copyright laws and also allows warez linking.
So please suggest me such a webhosting server.
Currently my site is hosted in US and i am quite scared. So i want to change my site's server as soon as possible.

From my last 1 year experience i would say go with XSLtel.com ,

we also have WAREZ site called www.warez-home.net , hosting with them.. never had any problem. & support that you can't even imagine...!

I hope this would help you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back