Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Other which is the best RDP service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 comments

You can't say this is the best rdp provider, because thes all buy their servers from same dc's. So i sugesst finding pne who has lowest prices and less users per server.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk
 
Been with BuyWindowsVPS for 10 months now and I'm glad I found a good RDP company on my first chance. No complaints whatsoever. Nice staff, excellent support (They sometimes take time in answering but that is acceptable. They are humans too :P) Nice speed and good uptime. :)
 
I would like add something. There are times you will not happy with service. Even though others may say they have. It is in your hand what you decide or try. Good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
594
Messages
46
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom