Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

which forum poster is best in 2012?

Themaposter or Multiposter7

  • Multiposter v7

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Themaposter v1.44

    Votes: 21 70.0%

  • Total voters
    30
Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't been in touch with these tools for about 6 months and now i see multiposter 7 released and also themaposter 1.44 , which is the best? if any new tool kindly reply or else vote and still reply why you voted for thema or multi
 

10 comments

Depends on that your needs are.
Themaposter have options that MP doesn't have.
Same can be said for Multiposter.

So, you can say for both that don't have everything what other have.

Btw, there's tons of threads already: Thema vs MP...
 
Last edited:
I though Themeaposter wasn't updated in the last few months since all this Megaupload and other file host issues started. No point updating a product if not as many are using it.
I know Jayfella is still working on and updating Multiposter but I haven't heard or seen an update from Freddy in ages.
 
Ye, that is true, however, I've been talking with Freddy, he's preparing major version release (v2.0), after his exams, at the beginning of june. Lots of coding is already done...his words...
 
Last edited:
Freddy said in his forum that 70% of the coding for the new version is done.
What I like about themaposter is that its 99% bug free. No issues in posting + It can run on very slow internet connection.
I already have purchased 3 licenses one for me & 2 for my friends.
I very much doubt what will be in the update because the poster is complete in all aspects except for the absence of provision for editing your topics after posting.
 
I don't understand why people vote on Themaposter... It wasn't updated since ages, people who bought a license are a bit screwed now..

MP7 ftw. Period.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Breaking Bad
Banned · Joined
317
Messages
170
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom