which file host u like the most???

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
For me Megashares is the best one and the one I use the most. Why? All of their links are single links. Very rarely you see MS multil links. No extraction :)

rapidshare.com pays me for new customers n file download...

MU if u are premium user:
MU coz it allows me to store unlimited storage( not 500GB limit like RS)
MU again coz no limit on file size uploaded from remote upload (RS allows 200mb for both prem/free user)

NetLoad , Uploaded to , Deposit Files , megashares , mediafire , sendspace uploading.com etc etc = NO Life

Megaupload -- No points for files than 100mb ??? Shyt!!!

Rapidshare.com -- Once it was best. Now it is sucking up highly day by day. in future rapidshare = no life.

Hotfile is top 2 -- the more you distribute the more you earn ... yes the rank system sux but hotfile pays fast and good.

Filefactory is top 1 for me -- 1 usa download = 10 points. 1000 points = 10$ . That means 1000 Downloads = 10$ .. Chill Chill Chill!!! what else do you want ?

Rapidshare.com -- Once it was best. Now it is sucking up highly day by day. in future rapidshare = no life.

That's utter bullshit, the only people who don't like rapidshare are the uploaders who don't use it because they don't get paid, Just remember uploaders are the minority compared to the leechers who are the larger crowd and most of them want rapidshare so I can't see it having no future life unless a whole new way of warez comes out that does not include file hosts.

For Me Hotfile And Rapidshare Is Good...But For Remote Uploading Filefactory Is Best....Its Very Fast Indeed In Comparison To RS & HF....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back