Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Which Download Manager is best for FileSonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

27 comments

how to add acc Filesonic in IDM:

850556e1c3.jpg
 
Its same happen with me filesonic not working in IDM i have tried each think
like put *.filesonic.com this and that i have premium AC but unable to download Filesonic links with IDM

moz-screenshot.png
78a5da.jpg


Need Help so please reply ur experience


I have tried many times but the result is same in above pic
 
I wish filesonic just make up their own download manager. I've used JD and IDM and both aren't consistent and have problems when downloading with filesonic.
 
jDownloader is the best for downloading batch links from different hosts. Even when using free accounts. IDM is also good but you have to manually go to the site and download the files.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
148
Messages
160
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom