Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Which Country is best for Ebay & Paypal for selling items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I want to know that which Country is best for Ebay & Paypal for selling items? Since my country is listed in ebay but not in Paypal. So I need a help to open a same country ebay and Paypal account.
I tried to open an account in ebay using Thailand country. But It is always redirecting to ebay Singapore. And Singapore has many restrictions now on ebay and Paypal for selling items.

So help me to choose a flexible country for both ebay and Paypal. Waiting for everyone's comment. 8-)
 

6 comments

But USA , UK Paypal needs an US Bank account. And I can't open a bank account because I am not from USA. Please help me by suggesting any other country. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
95
Messages
6
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom