Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Which adult host to chose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting a project and need some suggestions from you guys.
Preferably from someone who has experienced these hosts, or if you know better please say so. I know that there are a lot of hosts around here but it seems that a lot of them are just a short term project. Respect to the good ones.

The host I am looking for has to accept adult content, and has to have good "reputation".

So, I have came across these few hosts and I need your opinion on them, or if you have any experience with another host please tell me about it.

#1: Extreme Hosting
#2: Leaseweb
#3: 1and1
#4: HostGator

I am looking into mid packages right now, when/if my page gets bigger then I will move to a VPS. I know that HostGator is one of those "unlimited" hosts but I also heard/read that they are very good.
 

2 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

O
Active Member · Joined
484
Messages
67
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom