Where do you upload to earn $$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are lucky they pay. If you're unlucky they don't pay, close your account, and delete all your files. Hotfile and storage ftw! Every $10 I get with hotfile I get $8 with storage, so it almost doubles the money for a simple mirror. Plus storage.to ftp upload is extremely fast, unlike hotfile..

If you are lucky they pay. If you're unlucky they don't pay, close your account, and delete all your files. Hotfile and storage ftw! Every $10 I get with hotfile I get $8 with storage, so it almost doubles the money for a simple mirror. Plus storage.to ftp upload is extremely fast, unlike hotfile..

didnt know storage was fast always avoided using

Rapidshare is the popular and will get the most downloads. They got good speed, but its not good for earning money.
My stats: Free RapidPoints: 50791
Premium RapidPoints: 5897
6.78 Euro

Hotfile in my oppinion its the best paid for sharing host, I made $47.27 with them, but got lower speed.
Netload.in I use as a mirror to Hotfile when making upload and I have made $22.68 with them, got decent speed, higher then hotfile.

Rs>hf>st

My RS stats (using for 1 month)
Free RapidPoints: 16401
Premium RapidPoints: 138594
152.45 Euro

My HF stats (using for 5 months)
Your current rank: Gold
All: $1024.55
Paid: $970.99
Not Paid: $53.55

Stopped using Storage.to after they delayed my payment for around a month
Got around $250 from them

RapidShare is the best in my opinion
And i have tricks for earning good money with them:

Free RapidPoints: 2846
Premium RapidPoints: 7283

The trick is upload files really really big i.e. a new game which is about 5GB
and people will click teh download links and after about download 10 files will get
pissed off and either buy a premium account or borrow one therefore you are guaranteed to make more cash if you upload really big files because people dont want to be waiting for the 60secs on downloading like 50 files so they are more lickley to buy a RS account with your referal link (your download is your referal link)

Also the Free RapidPoints are good as i will sell my account eventually and when i do sell my account it will have like at least 2 years left on it :) - it will be worth more THINK ABOUT THIS ALL !!!

yeah....uploading was once a gold mine.....daily download earnings + sales....really great scheme that was!

but not any more....it sucks now, banned everywhere.

How long does it takes to receive a payoff from RS? requested 630EURO (exchange rate = 1k Points =1.18), around 17% of my premiumpoints on 6th of November, havent receive any notification from them yet...:(

RapidShare is the best in my opinion
And i have tricks for earning good money with them:

Free RapidPoints: 2846
Premium RapidPoints: 7283

The trick is upload files really really big i.e. a new game which is about 5GB
and people will click teh download links and after about download 10 files will get
pissed off and either buy a premium account or borrow one therefore you are guaranteed to make more cash if you upload really big files because people dont want to be waiting for the 60secs on downloading like 50 files so they are more lickley to buy a RS account with your referal link (your download is your referal link)

Also the Free RapidPoints are good as i will sell my account eventually and when i do sell my account it will have like at least 2 years left on it :) - it will be worth more THINK ABOUT THIS ALL !!!

Agreed, nice trick indeed ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back