When was the last time you cleaned your computer?

When was the last time you cleaned your computer?

• This month

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Few months ago

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Over a year ago

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Several years ago

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every week - i have an antec 903 case with filters, etc. so i clean the filters and give the inside a little clean around.

Yeah the antec gets pretty dirty pretty quick. I've got the Antec 1200 and I clean out the dust filters in the front every month or so. My PC is open-case but it doesn't seem to get THAT dirty for an open-case.. Probably because of the dust filters and the fact that I've got a lot of blowing out fans. But yeah, gonna clean the inside a bit and the outside this month along with dust filters.

As for software clean up, I don't really expect to clean my PC out software wise since I know how to take care of it. I don't install any unnecessary software, I download from valid sources, defrag every month, tuneup frequently. No need for a format and I have it working as it did ever since I got it.

Well Probably This Morning I Use Ccleaner Every Time I Boot Up every morning And Well Ever 2 Days I would Say My Hardrive Gets A Good Clean And Wipe Of Free Space As I Download Movies & Stuff A Lot Gotta Keep Tracks And Computer Clean;) O & As For The Inside Of My Computer I Took Off The Case Side So It Get's Cleaned Once A Week Probably I Like The Lights Inside Lol:'(

i cleaned my computer about 3-4 months back.actually i wouldn't have cleaned it, but the PC servicing guy was about to come and i didn't him to laugh at me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back