What's Your Dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically i can't say it as a dream but my ambition is to become a world popular figure like Mark Zuckerburg or Steve Jobs but in very young stage. So we can enjoy our life to the fullest. I believe it'll happen very soon. :)

Last edited:
My dream is to write a novel that will move every reader's life. I decided to become a writer when I read Harry Potter and it changed my life because I suddenly realized what I want to be and what I want to achieve, and that exactly is what I dream to become. :)

My dream is to crush and shatter every middle man's dreams, be famous for killing fame, become a good programmer aside from being an accomplished musician and make the world eat and pirate my shit and let the others ones buy it.

And kill all social networks that allows having more than 100 friends/buddies per decades.

In short finding peace in the accomplishments and experiments of life.

If it's a world, even virtual, it might be real since it's human at the end of the day.

My biggest fantasy is to kill all humans that act like machines.

No more seriously, i don't have a particular dream, just ideals, the right amount of money to live well, meet the most enlightening and passionate people i could share with, build a small utopia, and make 1 great record in my lifetime.

Last edited:
ahem..

okay let me start to read out my list.. :p

1.) Make my blog awesome and hell popular blog like that of Amit Bhawani's.
2.) Open up a Podcasts channel and become a YouTube celebrity.
3.) Write a Sci-fi Novel. [ P.S: Already started :D ]
4.) Become a music artist, and also form an International Band. Not national :p
5.) Have a Wikipedia Page of myself :D
6.) Build a bat mobile like car. Just kidding. :p

Well I currently study Graphics at college and have been offered a scholarship into Northumbria University for next September, I will try to get highest marks possible in university and hopefully move on to live in Canada. I currently have a part time job in the web industry as a Website Design Creator in a company called ITD (Information Technology Design). Doing okay so far, cant wait for the future....

whats my dream ^o) quite a tough question to be answered. I am just another common man

I want everything, I want to be perfect, I want to make this world perfect but that would make this life boring. So it would be better if none of my dream are fulfilled so I have something to chase throughout my life to make it more interesting more happening more joyful. I might get fedup running but still thr would be something to do, something unpredictable, something sexy.

Damn I am just tooo much confused, my dream is to have everything, and I dont want to have everything.

Having Datacentres worldwide, Invade the Internet with my business !

H3gT

^^ Sorry but you made me giggle. :facepalm:

Sorry Mate! I dont have any dreams but I have something close to it called as "Ambitions".
My Ambition is to work for Top IT MNC's like Google,Apple,Microsoft,Facebook etc or else build one like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back