Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

What's you new year resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says, i'd like to know your resolutions for the year 2013. Is it only me or everyone that makes a resolution and fails to capitalize on it? xD

Share your resolutions/ideas on it. :)
 

8 comments

my new year resolution is to learn rapidleech hosting and make some tuition classes with Bharat if he provides me ,, for how to install custom rapidleech on linux vps ,, coz I love his tutorial,, And I love your work tooooooooo frooomple...
bye
 
I am thinking of starting a VPN service here on Wjunction if i can get the resources i am looking for,
otherwise I am all in for shared hosting
 
Take decisions according to the situation. If you get to know that you're suffering from Asthma, do you still look up to fulfill your resolution of being a Marathon Runner. Planning is fine, but things never go same as you plan. Do what fits best at that time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

F
Active Member · Joined
Websites, Music etc etc
4,204
Messages
2,075
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom