Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Whats up with ProSpeedHost?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in process of getting a refund reviewed as unhappy with the speeds on server but yesterday they got "DDoS'd" then now today it looks like the problem we faced a while back with boxslots.com when it went down:

Down for Maintenance
We are currently performing maintenance and will be back shortly.

Do you think I should wait or dispute payment with paypal?

http://www.prospeedhost.com/
 

2 comments

:| Down for maintenance means we are performing maintenance activity on our site. Not running away with your money.

EDIT - Site is now up. Use the ticket support if you have any issues or dont feel like staying with us.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for heads up, I was more scared of previous disasters ie: boxslots and rapidspeeds, I thought oh no not again.

Thanks for clarification :)

This thread can be deleted/locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Member · Joined
17
Messages
2
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom