What's Streaming.php ?

8 comments
It's a PHP file using the $_GET method, so either they use an API or a database to show the video result on their player.
Ok now I know it! So as you said, could you please tell me one more thing...
Can I stream the Anime in my website through the API.
I mean, suppose I have SafeStream/Doodstream/Streamtape etc. account which provide API and unlimited storage, So If I add it's API in my website, will i be able to stream anime directly.
Does it work like that??

Streaming.php is a PHP script used to stream audio, video, or other content from a server to a user, enabling real-time playback.
[if you are free that please tell]
Can i use only streaming.php file in my wordpress website and one more question, Can i stream Anime using API of video hosting (like above mentioned) ??
Post automatically merged:

streaming.php is typically a script used to handle streaming content.
Same question as above....
[if you are free that please tell]
Can i use only streaming.php file in my wordpress website and one more question, Can i stream Anime using API of video hosting (like above mentioned) ??

Last edited:
@WebSaver

Yes, you can use a `streaming.php` file on your WordPress site, but you might need some custom coding. For streaming anime with a video hosting API, make sure you have the proper rights and follow copyright laws.

@WebSaver

Yes, you can use a `streaming.php` file on your WordPress site, but you might need some custom coding. For streaming anime with a video hosting API, make sure you have the proper rights and follow copyright laws.
Ok thank You! Now I got it.
So can you please tell me one more thing,
Do i have to integrate API in my website to stream anime, if yes then how to do it. Like I have the API key, now what to do with it ? [ suppose for now, i am not using streaming.php ]

Ok thank You! Now I got it.
So can you please tell me one more thing,
Do i have to integrate API in my website to stream anime, if yes then how to do it. Like I have the API key, now what to do with it ? [ suppose for now, i am not using streaming.php ]
Yes, you'll need to integrate the API into your website to stream anime. With your API key, use cURL in PHP or fetch() in JavaScript to authenticate and request content. The API will return video links, which you can then embed on your site.

Back