Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

What's an american to do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other americans hurting as bad as I am. Extabit was going great for 2 whole weeks before I find out that americans cant buy premium accounts anymore!!!

The best idea I can come up with is hotfile but they pay MONTHLY and Payza takes forever to get my check in.

I can't use paypal beacuse I got limited myself :(
 

6 comments

all what hotfile needs is to get rebills the idea of only sales and with ranks system sucks real bad if they only would add rebills would be great for PPS uppers ( who don't work in dcma content )
 
Blow it up than brainwash self-righteous propaganda into everyones mind until they think they're better than everyone else. Seems like the american thing to do :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Banned · Joined
29
Messages
5
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom