What you think of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NucleA

Hey guys,
what do you think of me? what is your thoughts on this guy name NucleA. comments, critics and suggestions are most welcomed.
IF you don't know me, i hope we will know each other soon..:))

By the way, till now i was using a portable Cs3 Photoshop but i will shift to full CS4 soon. Hope my graphic card support it..Do you guys have any suggestions about my graphic skills.? Here is a recent work. Comment and critisize and give some suggestions how i can improve my gfx skills.

2qvzg3c.png

For those who have a pending work with me, i will complete it as soon as i can. ;)

11 comments
I don't know you, so can't comment.

If that is a logo, maybe make it a bit smaller (height-wise), but otherwise, looks decent mate. (y)

Hey guys,
what do you think of me? what is your thoughts on this guy name NucleA. comments, critics and suggestions are most welcomed.

By the way, till now i was using a portable Cs3 Photoshop but i will shift to full CS4 soon. Hope my graphic card support it..Do you guys have any suggestions about my graphic skills.? Here is a recent work. Comment and critisize and give some suggestions how i can improve my gfx skills.

For those who have a pending work with me, i will complete it as soon as i can. ;)

Well i dont know you, but your saying your a gfx artists .. which you are .. but please change that avatar that you got lol

Hey guys,

2qvzg3c.png

Looks awesome. drools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back