Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

what to do with VPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I got free VPS for 3months and I dont know what to do with it...

Processor: 1 Core X3470@2.93GHz
Memo: 1024RAM
Disk space: 40GB
Drives: 15000RPM SAS, RAID
Traffic: Unlimited
Bandwidth: 100Mbps

Any ideas? :D
The truth is I can even get another with same specs VPS but I just dont know what to do with it

Bad thing is that providers dont allow torrent rape so I cant build my seedbox
 

14 comments

Maybe someone knows forums/webs where I can resell it? Digital forum seems right place for that kind of stuff but the problem is that its says I dont have permission or something like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
Nothing interesting for you anime,warez
108
Messages
13
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom