What should you do when you have been scammed

Ramon21

Hi guys ramon is back

I want to give you some advice when you have been scammed

Scammed with crypto:

cryptocurrency are realy great idea to make some investment or make some money with it, but the problem is that are anonymous you dont know where is your fund are goin or were is come fund for you when you be scammed with crypto my advice for you stay away from this crypto coin
-Monero (XMR)
-Dash
-Zcash

why this three cryptocurrency are anonymous algorithm you can't find anything on blockchain explore because this cryptocurrency support multi public key like 11 public key for accepting fund all fund are going on 1 private key, so track this type of algorithm are realy impossible because all fund are transfer without untraceable so why all darknet or deep web are use this three crypto because the untraceable, even the Moner crypto are on blacklist on united state of America

but if you have been scammed in some cryptocurrency like (Bitcoin,Bitcoin cash,litecoin,USDT tron, etc) you can easily track them on blockchain explore you don't get the user identity but you get the last transaction of the crypto block are go for which address, when you get addres you can easily know which broker or crypto service then you contact them show them the history of the transaction on blockchain then the give you your fund back & suspended the user account & tell the police because the have the full identity of there user with help of kyc.

Scammed with online service:

Always use the escrow services to pay someone like (Freelancer or some other guy) because escrow service hold your fund until you get what realy you want, if you get what you want then the fund are transfer to the person if not your fund well be back without any problem.

this 2 method are scammer target for newbies because the know the newbies don't have a knowledge to protect her self.

hope you stay safe 😊

4 comments
Hi Ramon, thanks for sharing this important advice, It’s crucial for everyone, especially newbies, to be aware of these risks and take steps to protect themselves
Stay safe, everyone! 😊

Bro i really don't understand why u mentioned monero

Monero basically their project is about privacy & being anonymous and untraceable transactions...
Why I'm mention monero? because this crypto can't be traceable so this why most crypto scammer use this cryptocurrency because there identity are safe

Back