What should i do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all just do this
upload database on ur server through FTP,then contact ur host to restore that database it only take few secs to restore it through SSH

its not working in my pc u guys said its work on server how ?
the database is crashed i told you guys.
2 gb mysql database is working in my pc properly and this 300 mb database is not work ...

its not working in my pc u guys said its work on server how ?
the database is crashed i told you guys.
2 gb mysql database is working in my pc properly and this 300 mb database is not work ...

Unless that 2GB DB is on your server and working then shut up about it as it has no relevance. It could be running on a wrist watch for all we care, it's not relevant. Now either do what has being suggested several times already or go to YouTube/Google as Doni said as your just not listening here.

And don't PM me again I've no interest in trying to help someone who won't listen.

Unless that 2GB DB is on your server and working then shut up about it as it has no relevance. It could be running on a wrist watch for all we care, it's not relevant. Now either do what has being suggested several times already or go to YouTube/Google as Doni said as your just not listening here.

And don't PM me again I've no interest in trying to help someone who won't listen.

Ok thank you so much for your time

am trying my best to solving the error as all moderator suggest me
remove my thread when that person will back i will talk him if not solved.

Otherwebsite backup is working fine in my server and localhost

But his site database not work for me

i try all other steps as all u guys & moderator told me here
now am waiting for Mr.BorisManUtd reply

and am sorry to mr happy and other moderators. :|

Hummmm.... I have faced these kinda of several errors. VB, DB Errors............ am gonna kill them all :D.. lolz... anyhow if its not imported on local host then it means that DB is corrupted and maybe thats why he sold you the corrupted db as i know very well that when DB is got corrupted, your site is totally fucked up.

Anyhow, lets wait for the owner so that we can see that what he says.... He should give your money back if its corrupted

gud luck

WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHAT AM I? ROBOT, TO BE 24/7 ONLINE? YOU HAVE SPAMMED MY INBOX WITH 100000 MESSEGES. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT WAITING?

If you aren't capable to import the database, PM me with your hosting details I will do that for you.

WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHAT AM I? ROBOT, TO BE 24/7 ONLINE? YOU HAVE SPAMMED MY INBOX WITH 100000 MESSEGES. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT WAITING?

If you aren't capable to import the database, PM me with your hosting details I will do that for you.

I respect you for actually helping with him after this thread. I understand him worrying because he finds it hard to import it but if you generally help him and get it running your a decent guy.

Despite the fact you support a poo poo football team :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back