What should i do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman Khan

You gave me crashed database
i ask to you wanna sale only domain to me but u said "NO"
your database is not working because its crashed.
I CHECKED HIS WEBSITE BACKUP IN MY PC AND MY SERVER NOT WORKING.

he also said to pay me as a gift via paypal.

Staff Members & Moderator give your suggestion here what should i do..

"I WANT 20$ BACK AND HE CAN CHARGE 10$ FOR THE DOMAIN ONLY BECAUSE THE WEBSITE BACKUP IS NOT WORKING I CHECKED PROPERLY."

Last edited:
44 comments
Just wait, MODS will see this thread and PM him, if he didn't refund your money or didn't replied here, he will be banned ;)

Crashed DB? maybe because you didn't import it properly. find out a solution with him before starting such thread. if he refuses SMods will deal with him. ;)

If database is that big, I doubt you can do it with vbulletin... I know you can't with phpbb3...

try with mysqldumper...... or let boris do it...

am not nob here
i already checked 2 GB MYSQL DATABASE IN MY PC
BUT HIS DATABASE IS CORRUPTED CRASHED
TABLES THATS WHY AM FACING THE ERROR
HIS DUTY TO GIVE ME PROPERLY FULL DATABASE ..

I SHOW THE SCREEN OF HIS SERVER AND THE ERROR IS COMMING
MY SIDE DNS NOT UPDATE BUT IN MY RDP I GOT CHANGES
SO DATABASE IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC ALSO AND MY WEBSERVER ALSO..

It's obvious that you couldn't import it via vBulletin Admin Panel as probably on your server php memory limit and upload size aren't really big. Either increase it, or upload the database dump on your server then try to import it via Bigdump. And not via the Bigdump upload form as you can't do it like that if your php memory limit and upload size values aren't increased.

What was the error it gave. Most people just don't know how to handle Databases but they are easily fixed and rebuilt if you know what your at. Like when a script or forum gives an error you can usually fix it. Even big webmasters like UltimA and his site WarezScene couldn't restore the DB when if you know what your at you can easily re-build them. Post the error here and it will give me a better idea.

@Salman

bro check the image its not crashed as i see

Lost connection to Mysql Server During Query

Many time by taking the mysql backup through php, connection lost happend. try to get it through SSH as @The Coon said. :)

It's obvious that you couldn't import it via vBulletin Admin Panel as probably on your server php memory limit and upload size aren't really big. Either increase it, or upload the database dump on your server then try to import it via Bigdump. And not via the Bigdump upload form as you can't do it like that if your php memory limit and upload size values aren't increased.

I ALREADY DID THIS IN MY PC USING XAMP
AND I IMPORT 2 GB MYSQL DATABASE IN MY PC ITS WAS WORKING FINE
BUT HIS DATABASE IS NOT WORKING ..B/C DATABASE IS CRASHED & DAMAGE.

Note:
HERE IS THE POINT THE "DATABASE IS CRASHED"
MY UPLOADING IS FINE & FIXED
I TOLD U GUYS I ALREADY UPLOADED 2 GB MYSQL DATABASE IN MY PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back